WHY SHOULD I BECOME A DART DRIVER?
You can earn more! Work flexibly and you can earn as much as you want.
I HAVE A CAR AND COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE POLICY. IS THIS ENOUGH?
Not quite, but you're almost there. You also need to have Passenger Liability insurance, which can be purchased via your insurance company. You also need to attend the Dart driver training - get in touch for more info.
WHAT WILL MY WORKING HOURS BE LIKE?
You are your own Boss! You can work whenever you want, for as long as you want. Although for occupational health & safety we recommend you do not exceed 10 hours daily.
I WANT TO BE A DART DRIVER BUT I DON'T OWN A CAR. CAN I STILL QUALIFY?
Of course! But you need a letter of consent from the vehicle's owner before you can use it with Dart.
WHAT ARE MY PROJECTED EARNINGS?
You could be earning $500+ a month by doing just five rides a day. The more you work the more you earn. On top of that, Dart offers incentives and bonuses, which means you could earn even more!
DART DRIVER INCENTIVES
Effective from March 2019, the new incentive plan for all Dart Drivers are as below:
|30 rides - 59 rides|
|60 rides or above|
|Maximum reasign requests|
|Average Star Rating|
1. The incentive reward will be deposited into the Dart Driver’s Balance, and drivers can cash out upon request. Terms & Conditions apply.
2.To be eligible for the new incentive plan, the driver must reach a minimum number of rides.
3. For drivers reaching rides from 30 rides to 59 rides in a calendar month, the driver is eligible for 5% incentive of total rides value.
4. For drivers reaching 60 rides or above in a calendar month, the driver is eligible for 10% incentive of total rides value.
5. Upon reaching the minimum number of rides required, the drivers must meet all of the 3 conditions:
- Maintain a cancellation rate of 5% or lower.
- Maintain an average of 4.5 star rating.
- Maximum 3 reassign requests.
6. If a driver exceeds the maximum reassign requests, 5% of the incentive will be withdrawn.
7. Reassign request: If the reason is considered valid, it will not be counted towards the reassign quota. This includes but not limited to: a male driver requesting to reassign because customer is requesting for female driver.
8. Cancellation Rate: If a driver cancels a ride due to customer no show or the customer requesting to cancel on behalf, the driver should inform Dart Team, so that it does not count into the driver’s cancellation rate.
DART DRIVER BENEFITS
There are additional benefits as a driver. Here is a growing list of local companies that work with Dart and our Drivers: